Amsterdam Party Bike
The Original Beerbike & Proseccobike since 2004!
Party bike Amsterdam
Have a party together on the go!
Surprise your friends, family or colleagues today with this unique beer bike / Prosecco tour experience with a permanent guide / driver for complete safety.
Then this is your chance!
Look online at the many options available and get on our Party Bike and experience it together!
How does it work?
1) Book online and fill in your details.
2) We check and email availability.
3) We will prepare the invoice immediately.
4) Payment completed? let us know by email!
We will then deliver the bike to the agreed address for an amazing tour!
What does the beer bike entail?
Beer bike, Prosecco bike or both?
– Choose what you want to reserve on the website.
– Beer, prosecco or mix of both.
(Our advice for 1.5 hours: 20 liters of beer is sufficient!)
– Prosecco bike: max. 1 bottle of Prosecco pp
– Flexible start and end times in consultation.
– Incl.BOB/driver for all safety & route.
– 17 persons per bicycle (more bicycles available)
– There is liability insurance for any damage
– Seat height can be adjusted on many bicycles
– Safe lighting
A great outing!
It was certainly a fun afternoon on the beer bike! Plenty of beer and a nice driver who really made it a party! Highly recommended!
Had a super fun afternoon on the beer bike at the NSDM wharf. Nice driver who occasionally told something. There was plenty of beer! Recommended!!
Good service !
We had a very nice afternoon with our group. We will definitely rent something from Damtours again!
A great experience!
Our driver was super nice and helpful and had fun things to say about the city. Beer and Prosecco was top notch and we had more than enough for the whole group. The cycling itself was fine, and even at 30 degrees it was doable with a canopy. Highly recommended!
Great tour and nice employees!
Booked for my birthday and had a great time with a really nice driver! And don't forget, enough Prosecco for everyone! We also really liked the location, because we would normally never go here, but there were certainly plenty of nice things to see. And the team was very helpful with the preparation, because we even received a schedule with the best sailing times to take the ferry for free. So definitely recommended!
(See the map below for the area where beer bikes are allowed.)